At Studio Indigo we have a common commitment to deliver excellence, and as a practice we stand or fall by the quality of our team. We value each individual and we understand that high quality projects require motivated, inspired and happy people.
We are always on the lookout for talented Architectural Designers, Technicians and Interiors Designs to strengthen our ever growing team of professionals. In return for the dedication of individuals we offer a rich mix of career opportunities.
If you are talented and passionate and want to work within a team of active minds, please send your CV and samples of your work to firstname.lastname@example.org
The skills we require are:
- Experience in high end residential refurbishment projects
- Excellent AutoCAD skills
- Excellent Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign
- Positive, out-going, strong communicator and able to prioritise and handle multi-tasks when required to do so
- Can keep up with a fast paced working environment and deal with obstacles and tight deadlines with a positive attitude
- Excellent English, both verbal and written